Connect with your Doctor’s Office 24/7
Partner with our practice for better health
The Patient Portal is a secure, confidential, and convenient Web site that provides easy communication with Arthritis and Rheumatism Associates, P.C. It uses the latest encryption technology to deliver secure communication between patients and our office. Upon request, this Patient Portal will give you access to your medical information from the comfort and privacy of your own home or office.
By signing up and enrolling with the Patient Portal, you will be able to:
- Correspond online with your physician’s office
- Request appointments
- Request important health information from your medical record including medications and test results
- Create a personal health record. Patients can request their PHR online and download/print a PDF of their chart to share with their healthcare providers
- View your medication list and request prescription refills
- Maintain your Portal account information including user name, password, access privileges and email address
- Review on-line statements
- Receive appropriate patient education materials
Many practices may charge for a patient portal. Our physicians are offering the Patient Portal free of charge to make your medical information more accessible to you and to help you live a healthier life.
For more information:
Click Here to view our Patient Portal brochure
To access your account Click Here.
We respect your privacy
Receive notices to your personal email account when there is important information awaiting you in your Patient Portal account. If you choose to use the Patient Portal, your name and email address will be treated with the same care and privacy given to your medical records.
Who can sign up?
Patients and their legal guardians can sign up for the Patient Portal in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Web site. Please tell our office that you would like to enroll.
Sign up today
You can sign up and register for the Patient Portal by giving our practice your name and email address. In turn, we will mail you an activation code, known as an enrollment token, and simple instructions. The enrollment token will allow you to log into the system and create your private user name and password.